2017 Jeep Compass Provides Compact SUV Option that Has Lots of Appeal
When you stop in to our showroom serving Rockwall, TX, you’ll find plenty of new Jeep vehicles, all of which stand up to the high standards the brand has set forth for many years. If you’re looking for a compact SUV option, the 2017 Jeep Compass provides that for you, and that’s why today, we’re highlight some of its new and standout features so you can get an idea of what to expect from this ride.
- The 2017 Jeep Compass provides standout capability, style, and performance in all weather conditions
- You can achieve standout fuel economy on the Jeep Compass with up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway
- You’re getting Jeep Trail Rated 4×4 capabilities with the Freedom Drive II off-road package available for extra handling off the beaten path
- You’ll find that the 2017 Jeep Compass has three drivetrain configurations, providing you with many options, along with transmission options, as well
- There’s up to 2,000 pounds of towing capacity on the new Jeep Compass
- The 2017 Jeep Compass comes in two distinct trims, with seven unique exterior colors, plus offers five interior colors
- You’ll be able to find standout comfort, cargo space, and safety and technology features onboard for a confident and secure ride
If you want to learn more, feel free to stop in and see us today. Our team here at Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM would be happy to discuss each one with you in greater detail and arrange test drives.