Chrysler Pacifica Features LaneSense
With vehicles like the Chrysler Pacifica, drivers are able to experience a smooth, and fun ride that’s good for the entire family. Safety of course is important for family rides, and the minivan has plenty of it, including LaneSense. Lots of people ask us what this system does, and we're going to explain it to you today.
- LaneSense lane departure warning on the likes of the Chrysler Pacifica utilize a camera-based vision sensor to measure lane position in painted lane boundaries on roads and highways everywhere
- When you’re driving through an area that has visually prominent lane boundaries, and your vehicle begins to leave the lane without your turn signal on, the LaneSense system will give you feedback in the steering wheel and bring you back into the lane
- You're also going to see a visual warning that you are veering out of a lane in the instrument cluster, too
- If painted lane boundaries aren’t visible enough, the system will be disabled
- Drivers can even customize the levels of sensitivity that LaneSense provides you by using Uconnect onboard vehicles like the Pacifica, and set it to what works best for you
- LaneSense can also be turned off manually by pressing a button on the center stack
Feel free to contact us or stop in to learn more at Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and we’d be happy to answer any questions and set up test drives.