Learn to Refill Your Wiper Fluid on Your Own
All of us in some way shape, or form want to have at least a little bit of skill when it comes to knowing your way around a car. There are things we can all do to have a better understanding, and feel good about ourselves, no matter how simple, and one of those is refilling your wiper fluid.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you want to learn more, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, and set up a service appointment should you need additional repairs and maintenance here at Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.